The ElderHealth team came up with some thoughtful gifts so you wouldn’t have to stress about what to get dad for Father’s Day.
Gift Recommendations for Father’s Day
Dr. Corinne Self’s Father’s Day Gift suggestions
- For the music enthusiast. Dad is going to love SONOS Speakers.
- Sun protection is important. Especially here in the desert. L.L. Bean Sunhats offer great protection and are fashionable.
- For the dad’s who are secret gourmet chefs, Dr. Self recommends these curated boxes from Omaha Steaks.
- For the tech dad consider an Apple watch with all of the bells and whistles.
Brittany Wagner’s Meaningful Gifts For Grandpa
- Get dad or grandpa an Elderhealth membership; it’s the gift that keeps on giving all year! Call or email Brittany, Practice Manager for more details.
- If he’s already a member of Elderhealth then consider giving him music therapy lessons with Mike Hieber, Certified Music Therapist, or art lessons with Katie Purdy our Art Guide.
- If you have a story worth sharing, preserve meaningful moments and memories in a beautiful keepsake book with Storyworth. (Save $10 between now and June 18th!)
Melissa Koon’s Gift Cards And Experiences For Father’s Day
Melissa Koon, NP recommends treating dad to an experience. Father’s day shopping can be easy with creative gift cards to local eateries, relaxation, and sentimental gifts located in Tucson, Arizona.
- Share a delicious brunch at a local restaurant or get a gift card. Melissa recommends Blue Willow or Prep and Pastry.
- This local mobile masseuse comes to dad! Treat him to a relaxing massage with Kayla Canfield (520) 240-4140.
- Living in Tucson, Arizona can be harsh on our largest organ, our skin. Melissa recommends Origins skincare products to help keep skin healthy, moisturized and protected.
- Turn memories into lightweight wall art with a Mixtiles gift card.