Gift Recommendations for Mother’s Day
Dr. Corinne Self’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Mom is going to love this ultra-soft satin spa bathrobe. Perfect for a spa day at home and it’s machine washable! Add a monogram on the left chest with one or three initials.
- Daily activity is important as we age. It helps with depression and overall wellness. Help mom stay active with a Simple Walking Treadmill. It’s space-saving and easy to operate.
- For the mom’s who are secret gourmet chefs, Dr. Self recommends this Olive Oil of The Month Club or the Olive Oil Gift Set.
- If you’re mom does the kin-keeping with sending cards and letters, she may love a really nice pen Waterman Expert Rollerball Pen Set With Gift Box
Brittany Wagner’s Meaningful Gifts For Grandma
- Get mom or grandma an Elderhealth membership; it’s the gift that keeps on giving all year! Call or email Brittany, Practice Manager for more details.
- If she’s already member of Elderhealth then consider giving her music therapy lessons with Mike Hieber, Certified Music Therapist, or art lessons with Katie Purdy our Art Guide.
- If your mom likes jewelry, consider a personalized birthstone necklace on Etsy marketplace.
Melissa Koon’s Gift Cards And Experiences For Mother’s Day
Melissa Koon, NP recommends to treat mom to an experience. Mother’s day shopping can be easy with a creative gift cards to local eateries, salon spa, skin renewal, and photo wall art.
- Share a delicious brunch at a local restaurant or get a gift card. Melissa recommends Blue Willow or Prep and Pastry.
- This local salon and spa will treat mom right. Get her a gift card to Gadabout.
- Living in Tucson, Arizona can be harsh on our largest organ, our skin. Melissa recommends relaxing treatments such as a facial or skin refreshment at Greensprings Medical Aesthetics.
- Turn memories into lightweight wall art with a Mixtiles gift card.