The ElderHealth team came up with some thoughtful gifts so you wouldn’t have to stress about what to get for the Holidays.
Gift Recommendations for The Holidays
Dr. Corinne Self’s Holiday Gift suggestions
- For the puzzle enthusiast. They will love these beautiful Ravensburger Puzzles!
- Solo Stoves make wonderful gifts. Have the family gather around a solo stove to roast marshmallows while enjoying the nice weather!
- For the secret gourmet chef, Dr. Self recommends these curated boxes from Omaha Steaks.
- As you know, essential oils and aromatherapy offers many benefits. Consider an essential oil starter bundle from Young Living.
Brittany Wagner’s Meaningful Gifts Great for Anyone
- Get your loved one an Elderhealth membership; it’s the gift that keeps on giving all year! Call or email Brittany, Practice Manager for more details.
- If they’re already a member of Elderhealth then consider giving them music therapy lessons with Mike Hieber, Certified Music Therapist, or art lessons with Katie Purdy our Art Guide.
- If you have a story worth sharing, preserve meaningful moments and memories in a beautiful keepsake book with Storyworth. (Save $10 between now and January 1st!)
Melissa Koon’s Self Care Gift Recommendations & Experiences For The Holidays
Melissa Koon, NP recommends treating your friends and loved ones to an experience or gifts that offers self care. Holiday shopping can be easy with these creative gift ideas.
- Kindles are a convenient, compact device great for the reader in the family. Worried about glare on a device? Don’t fret, no glare here!
- This local mobile masseuse comes to them! Treat them to a relaxing massage with Kayla Canfield (520) 240-4140.
- Living in Tucson, Arizona can be harsh on our largest organ, our skin. Melissa recommends Origins skincare products to help keep skin healthy, moisturized and protected.
- Keeping active and enjoying Tucson’s winter weather with a bike ride on a brand new bike is another great gift idea!