Imagine all that planning on your done list
More time to play, less time in the waiting room.
Create an plan in one virtual appointment
Who's in your support system?
We can help you choose the right people to support you as you age.
Unsure of your goals and values?
We’ll show you how to discover them.
Thinking about aging in place?
We can help you plan to age at home.
Worried about fraud?
We can help you safeguard against fraud.
Stuck on the paperwork?
We can help you complete and file all the paperwork you need.
All of Your Questions About
Advanced Care Planning -
Frustrated with internet advice? We have a geriatric doctor, nurse practitioners, and a social worker available to help answer the tough questions you bring to us.
Advanced Care Planning & Telehealth at Your Service
We’ll guide you through our four-step advanced care planning process
You may not be aware of all the options you have. Our team will talk you through your healthcare goals during our geriatric telemedicine consultation session.
We will ask you questions about your values. This can help you make decisions you feel great about. Get to the bottom of:
- Your thoughts on hospitalization
- Quality of life vs. longevity
- Life-sustaining treatments
- Sustaining your independence
- End-of-life care
- Dying at home vs. in a hospital
Getting older may mean someday handing decision-making responsibility to a trusted loved one. Who is the best fit for you? Is it your adult child, other family members, or someone outside the family?
We can help you choose decision makers and open up conversations with them. Learn to…
…talk about the future, death, and dying.
…communicate your values.
…tell your support team what you need.
…avoid potential fraud situations.
Arizona Life Care and Advanced Care forms we can fill out with you
Advanced Care Planning documents to complete with an estate planning lawyer
Get all your goals covered in a few hours
Let us help you through every step of the process
Download a free ebook guide to get started
Advanced Care Planning is the process of exploring your values in order to plan for the future of your health and medical care. It can include estate planning, as well.
Common pitfalls you'll avoid with Advanced Care Planning
It’s easy to run into problems throughout the Advanced Care Planning process. We are here to make sure they don’t happen to you.
FAQs about Advanced Care Planning paperwork
We provide caregiver support
- Caregiver education
- Resource guides for caregivers
- Phone support
- Engaging community resources for in-home care and assistance
- Support transitioning to facility care as needed
Check out our resource library
All ElderHealth members can save time and energy with the help of our curated virtual resource library.
- Book Recommendations: Books about dementia for caregivers and children, activity books, and more.
- Online Resources: Safe and vetted online support groups, classes, and forums.
- Educational Videos: Tutorials on technology, health and wellbeing, and activities for dementia patients. Please check out our event calendar for our next webinar and Q&A session.